Last Updated -
The integrated payroll report allows you to generate an accurate representation of your employees’ approved hours for a selected pay period.
Aside from the raw data and timesheets, the system has the capability to exclude unpaid breaks or calculate overtime. Optionally, you can choose whether to include all employees and all locations on the report, or just a selected group. The payroll report can be divided into two categories:
- Custom payroll report
- Pay periods payroll report
This article will cover only the custom payroll report. If you want to learn more about generating a payroll report when on pay periods, please click here.
When running the custom payroll report, you can select the following options and parameters:
- You can select the beginning and the end date for the payroll calculation.
- You can select the method of grouping the payroll data. By default, the system will group the data by employee names, but you can also group by positions and dates.
- You can also select the order of employees listed in the report. By default, the system sorts employees by their first names.
- You can include the data from all locations, or just one specific location.
- You can choose to include all employees (who have approved hours for a selected period), or just a custom group of users. If you have employees on pay periods, you will not be able to select them.
- You can add additional columns to the payroll report. This part is optional, and if you skip it, the system will simply display a group of default data fields.
In the last column on the right, assuming that you’ve selected to group the report by employees, you’ll have a chance to select a method for overtime calculations. You can choose not to have overtime calculated, or you can select between the Weekly and California overtime rules.
Once you’ve selected the right information, click on the Generate button option to view the summarized version payroll report where a brief info regarding hours worked and wages for each employee is displayed.
Clicking on a grey arrow on the right will display a detailed payroll report for each employee.
The system will calculate overtime beginning with the start of the work week, configured in the settings section. By default, our system will begin overtime calculations starting with Monday, unless a different day is configured in the Schedules part of the Settings section. For more information on this, please reach out to our support team.
Did you find this article helpful?