Ximble allows you to update employees' weekly un-availability by uploading a pre-defined Excel or CSV file.
The import CSV / Excel file should have the following format:
- The header line is optional
- The employee ID column is required
- The week in the import file should start with a Sunday and end with a Saturday
- For each day of the week there should be 2 columns - one for the start time and another one for the end time of the available period (for example: MyEmployee B is available on Sunday from 10:00 to 20:00)
- If an employee is unavailable for the whole day - in the first column of the respective day of the week, please type in the abbreviated form of a week day (for example: TUE) and leave the next column empty
- The time format in the CSV / Excel file must match the current Time format in the application settings (to check your current Time Format Settings, please navigate to My Account - Company Information – Localization)
- For an example file, please download a copy here: Availability.xlsx
Once your import file is ready, please login to the system and navigate to the Employees option on the left. On that page, please click on the “More” option, and from the drop down menu select the “Availability” option right below the “Import” title. These options are highlighted in the screenshot below.