In this video, we will cover different limitations that can be set on user profiles for each of your employees separately. To configure these limitations, access the Employees section, and enter the employee profile you wish to configure, and click on the „Schedule Rules“ tab.
As you can see here, there are various limitations that can be set up for this user. These limitations are:
- Maximum number of hours per week
- Maximum number of hours per day
- Maximum number of days per week
- Maximum number of shifts per day
- Minimum number of hours per week
- And a minimum number of hours between any two shifts, or two shifts across consecutive days.
For example, we will set Daniel's maximum working hours per week to 40, and maximum hours per day to 8.
Once we save our settings, these limitations will apply to the scheduling module, and if we try to schedule Daniel for more than 8 hours per day, or more than 40 hours per week, the system will display a warning notification.