- If you already have staff members created within your Ximble account, you will want to start here. Clicking the Link Employees button will open up a new window that displays all of the staff members currently created within your Ximble account. Clicking the Link button to the far right of each Ximble staff member will open up a panel displaying all of the staff members created within your Gusto account. You will want to link each employee within Gusto to the staff member within Ximble. Please ensure that you are linking the correct Gusto employees to the staff members within Ximble. Once a Ximble staff member has been successfully linked to an employee within Gusto, a success popup will be displayed at the top of the page, and a Gusto Staff ID will be applied to the row.
- This option will collect all of the employee information within your Gusto account, and apply it to your Ximble account as new staff members. When the option is enabled, a new field will appear, allowing you to decide what User Role should be applied to the new Ximble staff members created within the account.
Exclude Staff Pay Rates
- One of the things that can be synced over to Ximble from Gusto is Pay Rate information. If you do not want this information to sync over to Ximble from Gusto, you can enable this option.
- Again, like the option explained above, you can choose to have Position information synced over to Ximble from Gusto, or leave that information within your Gusto account. If this option is enabled, and since a Position is required within Ximble, Ximble will automatically assign a default Position to the staff member when they're synced over to Ximble from Gusto.
Restrict by Position
- If you have multiple positions created within your Gusto account, but only want specific positions to be synced over to Ximble, you can achieve this by utilizing the Restrict By Position option. Simply enable the option, and choose which position(s) you want to sync over to Ximble from Gusto.
When you're finished, you will now be able to export data from Ximble to Gusto via the Payroll Report page. Let's head over to that page now. Hover over the Reports tab (graph icon) via the main navigation menu on the left hand side of your Ximble account, and click the Payroll Report button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Gusto and Ximble both have some restrictions in place, so you will want to ensure that you understand the payroll limitations between the two platforms. It's also important to note that Ximble does not support future payroll date ranges, so any future payroll date range data will need to be manually configured within your Gusto account.
WHAT THIS MEANS: You may not be able to export hours for any date range. You will be required to follow the payroll date range illustrated within your Gusto account, and only attempt to export hours from Ximble to Gusto when within Gusto's payroll window.
Now that we're on the Payroll Report page within your Ximble account, and we've successfully connected Ximble to your Gusto account, we can export payroll data from Ximble to Gusto. Please follow the steps below:
- Choose the correct date range.
- Select the staff members you wish to include.
- Click the Generate button.
- Select the Export to Gusto option.
Once you've successfully exported payroll data from Ximble to Gusto, which may take a little bit of time, you will be redirected to Ximble's detailed report of the exported data. Once everything is accurate on both sides (Ximble & Gusto), and you've confirmed that all of the numbers are accurate, you can finalize the payroll process on Gusto's end.
Hello, Ximble family!
We want to hear about your great ideas. If you have a feature request, enhancement suggestion, or improvement, let us know by submitting them to Ximble's Ideas page. Your submission can receive votes from other Ximble users, or you can vote on ideas yourself. Simply click the ADD A NEW IDEA below to check it out.