Paycor Scheduling offers a feature called photoClock. This feature was designed to prevent buddy clocking. If you'd prefer that your staff members clock in / clock out using a webcam, the internet browser that you use to access Paycor Scheduling requires you to enable Adobe Flash. If Adobe Flash is not recognized, an error message will be displayed via the Time Clock page. Below are some links that may help resolve the issue for you. Each link is for a different internet browser. Please choose the one that applies to you:
- For Internet Explorer, click the link below:
- For Microsoft Edge, click the link below:
- For Mozilla Firefox, click the link below:
- For Google Chrome, click the link below:
- For Safari, click the link below:
- For Opera, click the link below:
We want to hear about your great ideas. If you have a feature request, enhancement suggestion, or improvement, let us know by submitting them to to our Ideas page. Your submission can receive votes from other Paycor Scheduling users, or you can vote on ideas yourself. Simply click the ADD A NEW IDEA button below to check it out.