If an app on your Andriod device has suddenly stopped working correctly and relaunching the app didn’t help, clearing the app cache may get things working properly again.
To do this:
1. Please Tap the menu icon to display the apps list.
2. Tap the Settings icon from the displayed interface.
3. Under the Settings interface, locate and tap Applications /Apps.
4. On the Apps window, from available apps, tap to select the app Ximble.
5. Once the App info interface comes up, under the STORAGE section.
6. Tap the Clear data button to clear the data of the Ximble app and under the CACHE section, tap the Clear cache button to clear the cache as well.
7. Once this is done, restart the device and start using Ximble normally.