The Time-Off List Report provides you with a list of all the Unpaid Time-Off / Paid Time-Off (PTO) data per staff memberfor the selected date range.
By default the data is displayed for the current week, but this can be adjusted using the filter options at the top of the page.
There are several columns within this report that house the information. Below is an explanation of what kind of data is displayed for each column:
- The name of the staff member.
- The Location that the staff member requested Time-Off for.
- Starting date / time of the Time-Off request.
- Ending date / time of the Time-Off request.
- The length of the Time-Off request.
- The note (if applicable) entered for the Time-Off request.
- Paid Hours
- How many hours are paid for the Time-Off request.
- The name of the Policy the Time-Off request is assigned to.
The data displayed through this report can be printed off, and / or exported as a PDF / CSV file. You can print / export the data by clicking the printer button, and / or choosing from one of the available export options after clicking the down arrow.
We want to hear about your great ideas. If you have a feature request, enhancement suggestion, or improvement, let us know by submitting them to to our Ideas page. Your submission can receive votes from other Paycor Scheduling users, or you can vote on ideas yourself. Simply click the ADD A NEW IDEA button below to check it out.