The Request Statistics By Staff Report displays a list of staff member shift statistics which is the total number for each category as well as the percentage. The data is determined by the date range you have selected and / or other filters.
1. Staff Name
- The name of the staff member.
- The number / percentage of shifts picked up by the staff member.
- The number / percentage of shifts dropped by the staff member.
- The number / percentage of shifts replaced (Shift Coverage) by the staff member.
- The number / percentage of shifts traded by the staff member.
By default, data for the current week will be displayed. However, you can select from a list of predefined date ranges, or create a custom date range by clicking Custom.
You can also filter by a specific Department and / or Position.
The data displayed via this report can be printed off and or exported as a PDF / CSV file by clicking on the print button or choosing from one of the available export options after clicking the down arrow.
Hello, Ximble family!
We want to hear about your great ideas. If you have a feature request, enhancement suggestion, or improvement, let us know by submitting them to Ximble's Ideas page. Your submission can receive votes from other Ximble users, or you can vote on ideas yourself. Simply click the ADD A NEW IDEA below to check it out.